What's new

Root of Happiness kava bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I asked this question in the root of happiness part of the forum but maybe it is off the beaten path and that is why I never got an answer so I thought I would post it here in hopes that @Tyler will see it and respond.

Tyler I was wondering if you sell kava or if you only sell the drink at your kava bar? How many different kava do you offer? Do you sell Fijian or some other kava, what is it that you supply to the people that come into your bar? Thanks and aloha

Chris

Robert

Kava Curious
They do sell kava. A Vanuatu that reminds me very much of nambawan, smells very similar effects somewhat similar, price very similar, and has very oily type of feel, very good root. They said they would send some out if asked. They also sell a very good extract exactly like paradise extract, more of a paste though, 30% lactones I believe, as well as a tincture.

Tyler

Kava Vendor
Hi guys,

Sorry, I must have missed the thread. Thanks for brining it to my attention. I have been a wholesaler of Kava for 8 years. I wholesale to quite a few vendors. Undoubtedly, many of you have tried my kava by buying it elsewhere. I used to retail it on KT, where some of the members here gave it very high marks. I'll be selling retail to the public in the next month or so.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.