What's new

Root's O Happynesses Tongan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, I would like to thank the Admin for adding me in.

I can't speak to their other kava... But I got a bag of fijian from them just to try. It was horrid with a putrid gasoline smell and I threw the bag out. My last and only time dealing with them.
Hello there. I am so sorry you went through a horrible experience with Fiji kava. I am a Kava farmer myself. I would be interested to know where you bought your kava from. I feel so upset that someone would be selling degradable kava to anyone as such! Kava should be planted, cared for, and sold without a slight tinge of chemical as it is for consumption. My kava is 100% organic and chemical free from my organic farm in Savusavu, the Northern Island of Fiji. Please would you allow me to share your experience here with the Fiji Kava Association and the Fiji Ministry of Agriculture? Thanks.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I like their Samoan and their Solomon. Both are quite distinct and have their charms. They sell a much larger number of kavas than that, so mine is really a pretty small sample for me to try to extrapolate anything from that. Service was good. The website looks like a very professional wet dream. I don't really know anything beyond that except that Tyler likes his grog very strong.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I can't speak to their other kava... But I got a bag of fijian from them just to try. It was horrid with a putrid gasoline smell and I threw the bag out. My last and only time dealing with them.
I've had one powder (not Fijian) ever that was similar in smell . The vendor is no longer around, and the product in question was never released, but that smell....it's very much like gasoline. No idea what could cause such a smell. Hopefully not gasoline! I never even tried to make kava from it.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hello there. I am so sorry you went through a horrible experience with Fiji kava. I am a Kava farmer myself. I would be interested to know where you bought your kava from. I feel so upset that someone would be selling degradable kava to anyone as such! Kava should be planted, cared for, and sold without a slight tinge of chemical as it is for consumption. My kava is 100% organic and chemical free from my organic farm in Savusavu, the Northern Island of Fiji. Please would you allow me to share your experience here with the Fiji Kava Association and the Fiji Ministry of Agriculture? Thanks.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You will find members here relating all kinds of anecdotes and their opinions about various specific products they have tried. It is not a reflection on Fijian kava in general, which many of us enjoy. We do have a couple Fijians here in the kava business. @Kava Time @kasa_balavu I am curious to learn more about your kava farm and the Fiji Kava Association, which I am not familiar with..

Might I suggest you post in the "New Members Forum" section to introduce yourself? I'm sure many of us would be interested..

Last edited:

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You will find members here relating all kinds of anecdotes and their opinions about various specific products they have tried. It is not a reflection on Fijian kava in general, which many of us enjoy. We do have a couple Fijians here in the kava business. @Kava Time @kasa_balavu I am curious to learn more about your kava farm and the Fiji Kava Association, which I am not familiar with..

Might I suggest you post in the "New Members Forum" section to introduce yourself? I'm sure many of us would be interested..
Oh no... Not to misunderstand. My favorite kavas are all fijian. They always taste the nicest and the effects are always superior to me. Although I do keep kava from every kava producing country in the world because I think it's important as part of a proper kava stash

Status
Not open for further replies.