What's new

Running low what I have, sugestions? ^_^

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Sugestions for stuff to try next?
I was pleasently surprised Eua, and Hanakopi Ai (SP).
Since it's helping so much for what ever neck/shoulder weirdness and helping me find the umpf to do stuff. I thought it might be usefulll to restock with one or two. ^_^
So far Eua, 11year waka, Honakopi AI(How is that spelled anyway?) Were just fun, and overall just a good plain fun and helpful kava's (Yar!).
I think I have some notion that I've been enjoying stuff like Eua(for example). Feels great in medium to small amount (morning?) without turning off one of my thrusters. A pleasent grounding don't-be-silly-nerves thing. While also helping me find a great silly down to earth mood inspired, JustDo it! thing.. (Good thing)
And that last part is probably as clear as morning grog to others.

Recently I seem to be enjoying ones with a kind of upbeat, goofy, gigly thing from one Kind. I think I called that a Just fun but get things done vibe like Lawena, Eua, PoniOni(who I can't seem to spell right). The other kind I've been enjoying a ton are ones like the 11YearWaka or Hanokopi AI, Wich for me all have A more casual lighthearted LifeIs Good Vibe.
What might people sugest? I've been looking at Kula or Akau or Kava King. (for example) but what else might I like? ^_^

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Mahakea & Nangol Noble & Kava Supreme...
...and loa waka and vula waka and borongoru and borogu and Mo'i and Hiwa and honokane'iki and kumakua and kava bati and stone and solomon and squanch and dua na bilo and tongan reserve and savu savu and... ;)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Huh. I didn't know forum text got that small lol
I was just trying to figure out how to describe what i've tried to help get some sugestions. lol.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Sugestions for stuff to try next?
I was pleasently surprised Eua, and Hanakopi Ai (SP).
Since it's helping so much for what ever neck/shoulder weirdness and helping me find the umpf to do stuff. I thought it might be usefulll to restock with one or two. ^_^
So far Eua, 11year waka, Honakopi AI(How is that spelled anyway?) Were just fun, and overall just a good plain fun and helpful kava's (Yar!).
I think I have some notion that I've been enjoying stuff like Eua(for example). Feels great in medium to small amount (morning?) without turning off one of my thrusters. A pleasent grounding don't-be-silly-nerves thing. While also helping me find a great silly down to earth mood inspired, JustDo it! thing.. (Good thing)
And that last part is probably as clear as morning grog to others.

Recently I seem to be enjoying ones with a kind of upbeat, goofy, gigly thing from one Kind. I think I called that a Just fun but get things done vibe like Lawena, Eua, PoniOni(who I can't seem to spell right). The other kind I've been enjoying a ton are ones like the 11YearWaka or Hanokopi AI, Wich for me all have A more casual lighthearted LifeIs Good Vibe.
What might people sugest? I've been looking at Kula or Akau or Kava King. (for example) but what else might I like? ^_^
Sounds like you'd love the Kula from BKH. Also the Moi from GHK.