Change background image

Samoa Ava?

Discussion in 'Kalm With Kava' started by AlohaAimee, Sep 13, 2018.

1. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

Has anyone purchased the KWK Samoa Ava, either powder or micronized? After reading the website description I was curious. It is back in stock now so I'm wondering what people's thoughts were about this? I love the Pouni Ono and I've heard they are similar kavas: euphoric, great for daytime use and socializing.
  2. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

3. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

I think there are some similarities in their effects profile. I have bought many pounds of the KWK Samoan and enjoy it very much. To be honest I don't use either for daytime use (ymmv) but they are perfect for evening socializing, IMO.
    AlohaAimee likes this.
  4. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

5. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

Ooh interesting. I'll be sure to write a review of the effects I had. An evening socializing kava would be great for me too.
  6. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

Whoa! I've just had one shell so far this evening of the micronized Samoa (2.5 tablespoons of kava) and it's hitting me hard! Great euphoria. Sitting outside on my porch just staring at the sky, enjoying life. Feeling like I could cry, but from happiness. I'm still very new to kava and haven't had an experience quite like this yet! I didn't think I had RT, but maybe so if this is hitting me so hard? Anyways, I'm highly enjoying this. Will likely write a review tomorrow!
  7. Krunkie McKrunkface

I understand exactly what you are saying. And yes, you had RT. Now you don't. :)
    AlohaAimee likes this.
  8. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

I'm super excited! I was enjoying kava a lot before. Now though... Wow!
  9. Krunkie McKrunkface

oh yeah, kava can do many many wonderful things, and this is but one of them, but it feels very good and nice and beautiful. Very enjoyable. Bula! and welcome.
    AlohaAimee likes this.
  10. SelfBiasResistor

SelfBiasResistor Persist for Resistance!

Some cultivars or batches are just stronger than others. Out of the KWK products I've tried this year the Samoan seemed like it had the strongest head effects.
    AlohaAimee likes this.
  11. Kojo Douglas

Kojo Douglas Kava Enthusiast

Samoan Kavas are very relaxing. I really like their calming, mellow vibe