What's new

Member Soapbox Second Time- Did I Take Too Much?

StarDustin

Kava Curious
So my second time came today and it was much less exciting than my first unfortunately. The 'wave of relaxation and focus' hit me a little too hard and knocked me down :sick:. The only way to describe it is drunk. I felt like I was drunk, which was not at all what I was looking for. I am wondering if I might have taken too much or something. I am using Deleted User's method still which I believe calls for a lot of Kava (I am almost out). I had a lot of water and I am feeling much better now but I am starting to realize how potent this stuff can be! The question remains, what place does this have in my life? Right now I see cost (and taste) as a big obstacle but I think I might make another order. At least its doing something, I am happy about that. The biggest positive impact has been on focus and anxiety and I look forward to seeing how I can capitalize on these effects. Thanks to everyone who is helping me through this journey!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
We call it getting crunked. Yes there is a name for your experience. Give it a few more tries, and you will get it right. Maybe next time, a little less. Also you need to reorder. I try to never get below 2 pounds. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Ya, it can through you off at first, with the double vision, and all. But I'm sure you would agree, that you were far less impaired than Alcohol. Glad everything leveled off for you. Much love, Roaddog....

StarDustin

Kava Curious
Ya, it can through you off at first, with the double vision, and all. But I'm sure you would agree, that you were far less impaired than Alcohol. Glad everything leveled off for you. Much love, Roaddog....
No double vision thankfully and yes I can agree I was far less impaired than alcohol. Thanks Roaddog!

eyemgh

Kava Curious
As I'm learning too as a newbie, different varieties, producers, prep methods, etc. all will impact your experience. I have similar objections to taste, but I like the effect, so I ordered some micro from GKH. You might also try Paradise's CO2 extract. They add flavor, but I actually like that kava taste without the dirt. It's worth a shot. Don't give up yet. Good luck!