What's new

Selling my Kava stockings (Europe). Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavastalker

Kava Curious
Hi yaqona lovers ::kavaleaf::,

me and my friend tried to start a little e-shop with Kava in the middle of Europe, but because of the all bureaucratic obstacles i´m right now selling my stockings - by person is preferable, but possible through the post also.

I have around 1 kg instant Kava from Vanuatu and more than 0,5 kg of instant Kava from Fiji

Message me if interested. (y)

kavastalker

Kava Curious
When you type piper methysticum in Google with findings for Slovakia and Czech Republic, first thing which you see is official website from department of medicament control saying that Kava is dangerous and you can get a cancer. This is one of the reasons why people are suspicious about Kava, also people are afraid of trying new things... So Henry, you can imagine that nobody is going to buy 1kg of Kava at once ( not just because its horrible expensive here). There are already few shops, where you can buy like 1 to 20 grams but not for human consumption. In this way its comparable to coke (sorry for this example). So yes, 1,5 kilograms of Kava is really, really a lot here.

tutti196

Kava Curious
nah not really I live in Germany and have 5 KG on hand and annother 4 KG are comming here and yes its expensive as fuck 1 KG around 200 $

Status
Not open for further replies.