What's new

Kava Poll Should Kavafied add a similar product to their line?

should this happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@Kavafied
Lotion, balls, you are breaking new way in the world of kava. Ever since the AluBall and shaker launch, I can't watch Kali Muscle without thinking about Kavafied launching their next big thing.

Kali Muscle claims to have invented this pre workout concoction in the slammer.

Pepsi and freeze dried coffee. I used to drink similar stuff when I had my 24hrs exams in college. Nothing tastes worse. Also it gave me a record of more than 2,5 meters projectile vomiting out of my 6th floor window. Good thing, minimal spillage on the inside of the student apartment.

Actually seeing as he claims the hyphy mud to make you a "beast in beast mode" I would like to see a commercial for kavafied's post work out concoction.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
lol @Capitán Bastos, making a Kava pre and post workout mix is the dream!!!! Kava is my goto for post workouts mixed with protein powder. Not so much preworkouts, but I do mix Kava with coffee before playing in games to calm the nerves of performance anxiety some times.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
lol @Capitán Bastos, making a Kava pre and post workout mix is the dream!!!! Kava is my goto for post workouts mixed with protein powder. Not so much preworkouts, but I do mix Kava with coffee before playing in games to calm the nerves of performance anxiety some times.
Hyphy Mud has been released in supplement form.. Personally I don't believe the "hyphe".
Perhaps the way to go would be a specific strain of "pre workout kava"? With instructions to mix with coffee (even creatine, back in the day, when I could actually claim to lift, I used creatine.) I've been wondering about mate and kava pre workout as well.
Post workout works, I mixed some kava with my hipster hemp protein and it added to my post workout protein buzz. I want this to happen too, jokes aside, and would be happy to join a beta tester team.
I got my concept 2 d rowing machine on Friday so now it's on.
I think it's all about ratios.
I drink kava before business meetings sometimes, but not as much as I would do in the evening.