What's new

Shower Kava

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
You heard of shower beer now we got shower kava!Got some sweet ROH Fresh Hanakapi'ai. This is a good middle ground Kava. Not as heady/ stony as i would like. Taste and smell like sugar cucumber water. It does by body pain good though. Great if you work a stressful and strenuous job.

20181130_233309.jpg

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Lol. Due to anxiety disorder and self mediczting with alcohol. Ive often enjoyed a shower beer before going out
To some social event. Mind you ive also had toilet beers, even had hospital visiting beers lol.

I havent yet had shower kava. Its now on my list.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I can't say I have had a shower kava....but I have taken the opportunity to down a shell or two just before a shower and it is heavenly to feel the KL hit the brain at the same time as the warm shower melts away the dirt from the day. It is like a cleansing inside and out. The best is after a day of snowboarding or snowshoeing or other hard physical activity in the cold. I make sure my kava is pre-made before going out so I can shell and jump in the hot shower as soon as I get home. Now I may have to take it to the next level and find a way to shell in the shower without diluting my kava!

nashfire

Stay Rooted
That's an old schmoozy line "I'd crawl a mile through broken glass just to drink their bathwater"...now if that bathwater was all first wash?.....oh yeah ....I'm in!:artist: