What's new

Similar to KWK pouni ono

Yonder

Hi friends,

My favorite kava by far is KWK's micronized pouni ono. I love the heady buzz it produces. Alas, they're out of stock for a bit. Can anyone recommend a kava that is most similar to it?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi friends,

My favorite kava by far is KWK's micronized pouni ono. I love the heady buzz it produces. Alas, they're out of stock for a bit. Can anyone recommend a kava that is most similar to it?

Any help is appreciated.

Kindly,
Scott
Welcome to the forums :)
In my mind the closest kavas to that one are BKH Fu'u, maybe GHK Moi. I've been waiting for it to come back in stock as well, except I prefer medium grind. You could also try some Fijian kavas, they are somewhat similar to Tongan.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
Bkh eua is nice. It is not as heady as ono. I actually blend the eua with Ono as the Ono can be too heady beyond 2 tablespoons.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
From what I hear, we may be waiting on pouni ono for a very long time. When I spoke to them about it they seemed unsure when, if ever, it would return. Last I checked they were looking into other sources of Tongan kava but still had trouble finding anything that would be reliable and affordable enough.