What's new

Sorting Kava stimulants and the problem with hypertension

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
I would like to drink for example tonga kava root from KWK. I can not use other hypertension on this device,
So I would like to drink different types of kava which is considered safe.
I had an unpleasant situation of 120 mg of pseudoephedrine and this is a healing dose.

how does Kava affect pressure
or can it be dangerous?

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I would like to drink for example tonga kava root from KWK. I can not use other hypertension on this device,
So I would like to drink different types of kava which is considered safe.
I had an unpleasant situation of 120 mg of pseudoephedrine and this is a healing dose.

how does Kava affect cisnein or can it be dangerous?
Good question. I have no clue, but if you are having serious issues with one cultivar that puts your health in jeopardy, I'm not sure it would be wise to assume that a different cultivar would be safe. That said, I have, numerous times, drank kava with (regular) ephedrine 25-37 mg] still in my system and have not had any discernible problems; it actually seems less uncomfortable than with caffeine. Of course, I could be have non-discernible problems. I'm not a doctor, and the combination doesn't strike me as particularly wise due to the fact that both seem to have some effect on epinephrine and dopamine. But I have ADHD and sometimes self-medicate with ephedrine; but then I do not forgo kava later in the day. Of course, we know ephedrine can have an effect on hypertension; but my blood pressure has always been good when its been tested, so my experience could differ vastly from yours.

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
Error translate. Kava still hurt me, I ask if Kava can hurt? because it is considered a light use

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Error translate. Kava still hurt me, I ask if Kava can hurt? because it is considered a light use
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. But it is also possible that I misunderstood what you were saying in the first post. Normally, kava does not seriously harm people even at a heavy use.

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
I just asked myself if some Kava can cause excessive stimulation as a result of problems with heart and pressure

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
At home blood pressure cuffs are fairly cheap, perhaps you can try it out yourself. Kava dehydrates, which should in theory reduce blood pressure by increasign heart rate slightly, which it does for me? I'm no doctor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.