What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava - Fiji Waka

wanderingwoodsmith

Kava Enthusiast
The elusive Hairy Squanch. Legends speak of this mysterious beast from times of old. Some claim to catch a glimpse of this creature in "Them Thar Hills." If you go to said hills, be prepared to be humbled. The Great Squanch will sneak up on you if you are not paying attention.

I just got an AluBall and shaker, and my decided to shake up some Squanch juice. I added 3 tbsp of powder, with 450ml of cold water, shook vigorously for 2 minutes. Drank one 6oz shell. After 5 minutes, I felt the subtle and gentle hairy fingers of the Squanch creep up on the back of my neck. Stood my neck hair straight up. It is a very mellow onset, that morphs into something beautiful and relaxing. I can definitely feel the heady effects. All anxiety, gone! All worries, gone! A funny little grin works its way onto my face and gets stuck there. 15-20 minutes later, I follow up with another 6oz shell. 5 minutes pass, and I feel the Squanch stomping gently upon me. The grin grows, and my face glows, all while my eyes start to squint a little. Great feelings of euphoria come over me. I am definitely getting the heady tingle in my noggin and slightly in my face. 10 minutes later, I finish off the last of the batch, about 4oz. I start to feel a slight body buzz, just enough to relax my shoulder tension. This is some top quality kava. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a good euphoric, heady kava, with a little bit of body buzz lingering in the background. A very well rounded kava. It is probably the best and lightest tasting Kava I have tried. But don't let that fool you, its a full grown Squanch. Also, there is absolutely no nausea or negative affects that I am aware of. I will definitely be searching for the magical Squanch on my future mystery beast adventures.
Thanks @Squanch72 you rock brother! ::awesomesmiles::