What's new

Stormy Monday

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Wow. Today has been off the charts bad. I'm going for the hard stuff: I'm making a strong batch of Hanakapi'ai. Anyone else had a tough day today and want to join me in a few shells? ::kavaleaf::::couch::

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I'm just about to make a batch, I won't rely be starting for a couple hours though.

Got my candies in today, they will be a good start
Those candies rule. I need to order more of those. Has the kava candy promo started yet? I'm thinking of ordering some kalm with kava drink too. Never had that.

Just chugged my first batch. That Hanakapi'ai is so smooth it almost tastes good. Do any of you guys put stevia or some other sweetener in your kava?

update: Wow this hanky panky is good kava.

Last edited:

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I love my candies. I didn't see any promos, I know there was one a couple weeks ago, but I missed that one

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Okay, I have arrived to the party! Three candies and two shells has hit harder then ussual.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I'm so chilled out now I can barely be bothered to type this. Hey I liked your "Xanax for Gay Weddings" video you posted. It made me LOL.

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
Chris sent me some instant nene last night and I am totally hooked. I can't believe how good the instant tastes and how quickly the effects set in. I made some for my wife and took 2 sips to taste it and within one minute of my second sip I could feel the nene relaxing me to my core. I am totally infatuated with instant now. Time for another order....
Also I believe I will be finding NeMo when I get done cleaning for the day. I'll knead up some moi and drop in some instant nene and call it a day