What's new

Strained micro

pattycake

This is 1.5 tablespoons of strained micronized. I drank 3.5 tablespoons last night straight from the can. I didn't experience any nausea, but my stomach was a mess this morning.

Is straining like this wasteful? Am I missing anything by not ingesting this? I just stirred it into hot tap water, and poured it into the strainer lined with a coffee filter.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
How did it feel after straining it? Did you get the same effects that you got from drinking it without straining it? That will answer your question. Personally I would never strain micro but if you got good effects and you avoided stomach discomfort then I would just go with it. I think you’ll find personal experimentation will yield you the best advice on how to drink your kava. Let us know how this works out for you

pattycake

I'm not sure, I guess I'm going to need to experiment more. I didn't feel much my first time yesterday after drinking 3.5 tbs unstrained, but I believe there were several factors behind that.
I didn't feel much after drinking it strained, either, but I tried another 1.5 unstrained about 45 minutes later and honestly, I'm tore up LOL
Definitely more experimentation needed. Lots of it :LOL:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I'm not sure, I guess I'm going to need to experiment more. I didn't feel much my first time yesterday after drinking 3.5 tbs unstrained, but I believe there were several factors behind that.
I didn't feel much after drinking it strained, either, but I tried another 1.5 unstrained about 45 minutes later and honestly, I'm tore up LOL
Definitely more experimentation needed. Lots of it :LOL:
I think that's how most of us learn.