What's new

Sudden urge to hurl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova Cain

Seeking the edges
@Capitán Bastos - cheesy rice is trashy but I like it ... first, make rice. Melt Colby jack shredded cheese into rice in mikerowave. Stir. Eat. Yum. No hurling allowed!
It was Zico - good coconut water and tasted yummy, not rancid... Expiration date is July... So it wasn't that. I don't know why it happened... I think I was starving, drank kava too fast, then chowed the rice... Too much too fast. Thanks everyone for your thoughts... I'll be slower and less cheesy next time

Jay Charles

Kava Curious
i get this too. i think it's a combo or one of these things.. dehydration is a BIG factor i've found. if you drink a lot of kava (or kava that's watery) you get full of liquid but the diuretic is flushing it out. i also wonder if some strains will just annoy your body if you go overboard with them (drink too much for too long). like normal tolerance to too much of one strain. i've found there are specific strains for me that i can drink tons of for ages and not have problems though.. or if it starts giving me nausea i'll switch kinds and it's fine again. i'm wondering if quality of kava is a factor. which is the last thing. there's lots of true noble kava.. but even in that group you have some that just seems "better" than the rest. the best quality kavas i've found will hardly ever give me that nausea. (also you have your own body chemistry. some people just have different kavas that their body clicks with). i think there's a chemotype combo that is better for keeping nausea at bay. someone said yangonin i think.. but it's also related to the kavain content. malekula magic (rip) for instance had a high yangonin number and i think a just-right kavain, and i could drink myself stupid without ANY negative effects.. aside from the whole crossed-eyes-and-no-control-of-my-body thing. but no nausea or sickness.. fun times! all this may be totally wrong and i don't know what i'm talking about though hah. for most people i think though 90% of the time it's dehydration

Status
Not open for further replies.