What's new

Sugestions? would it be a Kava thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Appologies to Mods I don't know what catagory to put this post.
As I said in a post about giving giving Poni Ono a second or third chance, and that either that one specifically or ones with a simillar chemo type are reely help a lot with Seasonal Affect. Along with VitD, hanging with aquainteces, getting out side for example
-I don't want to get tired of it. Anyone care to offer advice and or sugestions for something that might be simillar? Or possibly a nice tea to try out?

-Same kind of question for afternoon. I don't know if it's a me thing. Or what's in season thing. I am perplexed as to why I have yet to find a nice chillax Kava that'd compliment Kava's simillar to PoniOno. Borgururu(sp) I appologies I get the many different kinds of Borg roots mixed up, several years ago I thought I tried one that was cheerfull yet mellow. I confess I may simply have be wrong or mayhaps mixed up with a whole other one.
Is it even something Kava's might be good for is that Kind of unwinding that's not hit the futon or bed instantly. Just thinking off the top of my head...or typing in this case.
I know I keep thinking I might like something on the chill unwindy side, and I am totally open to the notion that simply won't work for me and do I Celestial Seasons Relaxy Tea mixes.

Mayhaps what I'm picking up on is a nestolgic yen for unwinding in a particular way not couchlocked per se just, ya know a chill, casual thing, if that's making sense. So I just thought I might ask:
-Is that something a Kava might even do? and ones to try on?
-If not that's fine. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.