What's new

Taki Mai in Fiji News

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Sounds pretty good, what they're saying.

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=310226

Because we were working to pharmaceutical standards, we had to have approvals in place from governments we're looking to export to, so work in progress for us was six to 12 months," Mr Yoshida said. "Feedback has been very encouraging.
"We've been getting a lot of progress here in Fiji with the tourist market, but also we're getting a lot of interest in the local market."
The products boast to be antidotes to stress by relieving nervous unrest and tension.
"At the moment, the finished products of our shots are produced offshore in the US, so we're bringing all our products back to Fiji and partnering with Douglas Pharmaceutical for all kava capsules and kava powder and now our kava shots as well."
But is it True Kava?

D

Deleted User01

Dang, the Website at the Fiji Times is down right now. In case anyone else is having problems with that link, it seems the whole site is down.

Sounds pretty good, what they're saying.

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=310226

Because we were working to pharmaceutical standards, we had to have approvals in place from governments we're looking to export to, so work in progress for us was six to 12 months," Mr Yoshida said. "Feedback has been very encouraging.
"We've been getting a lot of progress here in Fiji with the tourist market, but also we're getting a lot of interest in the local market."
The products boast to be antidotes to stress by relieving nervous unrest and tension.
"At the moment, the finished products of our shots are produced offshore in the US, so we're bringing all our products back to Fiji and partnering with Douglas Pharmaceutical for all kava capsules and kava powder and now our kava shots as well."
But is it True Kava?
I sent Deleted User a bottle of this for chemical analysis back in Feb. but I never heard anything about the results . I personally drank about 5 (not at once ) and the results were so-so , that could have been me I may have been in RT . the taste is flavored and non-kava like , the results probably vary on individual basis like so many of these products ,sometime yes sometime no .

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I liked reading about "pharmaceutical standards" and GMP in the same interview.
Says nothing about the source of the kavalactones and whether it's a true kava or something adulterated.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I sent Deleted User a bottle of this for chemical analysis back in Feb. but I never heard anything about the results . I personally drank about 5 (not at once ) and the results were so-so , that could have been me I may have been in RT . the taste is flavored and non-kava like , the results probably vary on individual basis like so many of these products ,sometime yes sometime no .
I bet he drank it! ::tipshat::