What's new

Technical Problem trying to use the Kava Marketplace

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
Hey if anyone can help with this that would be awesome. Im trying to get some Squanch gold.

I tried to order, and am stuck here. I was on the screen to buy 1 lb of Waka, and I clicked "purchase". Then I filled out the form with my shipping address but got this.

2 problems:

1) how to place my full order. This page is only for 1 lb of Waka.
2) how to complete the purchase.

Last i checked, kavaforums was migrating over to a new website. You think this issue is related?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hey if anyone can help with this that would be awesome. Im trying to get some Squanch gold.

I tried to order, and am stuck here. I was on the screen to buy 1 lb of Waka, and I clicked "purchase". Then I filled out the form with my shipping address but got this.

2 problems:

Last i checked, kavaforums was migrating over to a new website. You think this issue is related?
I'm sure it's a most a migration issue and it's logged as a problem. Hopefully will get resolved soon.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity

2 problems:

Sorry for the long delay, but the Marketplace should be up and running again. It was an elusive bug to hunt down and kill.