What's new

Thank you, Kalm With Kava!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Went and checked the mail today and these were in there!
Thanks again
Kalm with Kava
Was surprised seeing these chilling in my mailbox :)
Very awesome of you!
Never tried the Borongoru but Iv read a load of reviews and sounds like one amazing kava..will probably try some tonight!
It has a rather different smell then all of my other kavas, but not a bad smell either, just different hehe...
The Vanuatu mystery kava I got "in the pouni ono bag" smells nice and fresh, and strong...kinda interesting smell as well, heard it was very heady so save this one to try for this weekend probably,
KWK you made my day :) lol...
Glad I could help donate a little money for Vanuatu, they need our help right now and every little bit will help! Good luck on your trip, stay safe....
And thanks again!
CameraZOOM-20150430165418871.jpg

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya pouni ono is defintley one of my favorites!
But the way people keep talking about this fiji loa...I must get some at some point...bliss is my kinda thing! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Lmao...Im the same way actually
But yes,next payday need to order myself some goodies for sure,not like I dnt already have enough kava!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Drinking some of Kalms Borongoru right now,
First time I tried it I used just 1 tbsp....which is what I normaly start with, when using a new kava...
I didnt feel anything the first go around...maybe because I didnt kneed hard enough or long enough, but few people on here mentioned I should up the dose so tonight I whipped up another batch with 2 tbsp...
Used 2 cups water, kneeded for 12-15 mins....made sure to squeeze the strainer bag tight...
This time I certainly got it right! :)
Drank about 2/3rds of the glass Im drinking...felt it good in 10-15 minutes...I can tell it makes you happy, been laughing at everything...puts you in a great mood!
Defintiley heady and some body numbimg effects as well...The taste takes a couple chugs to get use to it..alot of my kavas have a nice light taste, this has a full kava taste, if that makes sense lol...
Either way...great stuff! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.