What's new

The 2 year de-lurk

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Hey. Two years? Actually, I've been lurking since yuku forum days. Mi man USA. Yes mi mi save bislama. No I'm not a PCV, although I do reserve the possibility at some future point. Long time kava drinker, been there done that got the challenge coin and burned out, eclectic soul. Currently farming chickens somewhere in the heart of Dixie. I love you.

KMman

Kava Curious
What part of "Dixie" you in? I'm originally from Mississippi which has an actual Dixie right down the road from where I grew up.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
Hey. Two years? Actually, I've been lurking since yuku forum days. Mi man USA. Yes mi mi save bislama. No I'm not a PCV, although I do reserve the possibility at some future point. Long time kava drinker, been there done that got the challenge coin and burned out, eclectic soul. Currently farming chickens somewhere in the heart of Dixie. I love you.
Same here but in the UK, i only have 400000 though!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I love Dixie Chicks