What's new

The all day bag

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
This is a variation on the recent krunk in a bag video I did.

For the all day bag, you need a small cloth bag, 5 TBS medium grind and a 1 qt Mason jar.

The idea here is to have a single vessel to which you return repeatedly, as one does when refilling a yerba maté gourd.

You start with a cup of water or so, close it up and shake only a short while, since it is a small amount of water, the grog will be ready in about 20 - 30 second. Drink that, and when you are ready, add another cup or so and again, watch the grog as you are shaking and when it is grog enough, drink it. You can repeat this five or six times, just perfect for shelling at work. Also great to set one of these up when you are home for the evening.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
This is a variation on the recent krunk in a bag video I did.

For the all day bag, you need a small cloth bag, 5 TBS medium grind and a 1 qt Mason jar.

The idea here is to have a single vessel to which you return repeatedly, as one does when refilling a yerba maté gourd.

You start with a cup of water or so, close it up and shake only a short while, since it is a small amount of water, the grog will be ready in about 20 - 30 second. Drink that, and when you are ready, add another cup or so and again, watch the grog as you are shaking and when it is grog enough, drink it. You can repeat this five or six times, just perfect for shelling at work. Also great to set one of these up when you are home for the evening.

I loved the video in French! I understood maybe half of it but it was so much fun to watch.