Change background image

I Love Kava Friday The arrival.

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Kapmcrunk, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Friday. We've made it, Kava lovers! I hope everyone has a great weekend and if you're anywhere the heat is oppressive....raise those shells to the AC. It'll be working hard.

Bula!
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  2. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

Who else is in the morning kava club? Just had some Nene instant before I started in earnest on a spreadsheet.
  3. F3TU5

F3TU5 Kava Enthusiast

Its gonna be a nice 92°F here in central Colorado. Gonna have some of that Samoan Ava from Kalm, its some good stuff.
    Krunkie McKrunkface likes this.
  4. sɥɐʞɐs

sɥɐʞɐs ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Review Maestro

Had a pretty good week with some Fiji Fresh Waka that was better than average. Got a Timecop1983 concert in Koreatown tonight, so I guess I'll be ingesting something else tonight...
    Squanch72, nabanga and Kapmcrunk like this.
  5. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

How much does volume does that shell hold? I'm usually doing cups of about 5-6 fl oz.
  6. sɥɐʞɐs

sɥɐʞɐs ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Review Maestro

It’s probably about 6oz...I’ll measure it later and find out.
  7. HeadHodge

HeadHodge Kneads Kava

I'm going native to stay cool and comfy.

[​IMG]
    Squanch72 and Intrepidus_dux like this.
  8. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

I'm not sure my neighbors would appreciate me going native while walking the dog. I swear my dog knows it's excruciatingly hot and just takes her sweet sweet time to use the bathroom just to watch me sweat... I've never considered being petty enough to hire someone to come walk the dog, but man it's getting close.
  9. nabanga

nabanga Kava Enthusiast

101 degrees F in Vietnam, but got out of the city for the weekend to have a few shells without the traffic noise[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Squanch72, Zaphod, HeadHodge and 3 others like this.
  10. Intrepidus_dux

Intrepidus_dux Kava Enthusiast

107F here with monsoon season possibly starting soon. Been a great week. Bula!
    HeadHodge and nabanga like this.
  11. Krunʞy

Krunʞy . Admin

Everyday this week was kava time, couldn't quite decide if it felt like Monday or Friday, it doesn't really matter I suppose.
    BulaBr.jpg
    Bula!