What's new

The best cream for dermo relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I've tried 10 different creams in the last 2 years and lanolin creams seem to be the best. There are many different brands, etc. (the one in the pic below was the cheapest I could find - $7USD for 200g). but try any kind of cream with lanolin. Just make sure it's made in New Zealand. ;)

lanolin.png

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Does it make it go away faster or is it more like a palliative?

I have a giant jar of that stuff; it's preferred by people who use CPAPs as it doesn't have much in it and doesn't degrade silicone. And also lactating women.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Amazon review of the above product:
"I am a farmer, i tend to animals all year long, and that takes a toll on my hands and skin, this is the best product for dry, skin, and also will heal cracked irritated skin, also use it on my Roosters combs to keep from getting frost bite." 5 Stars

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
So I tried some last night and it doesn't seem to have improved things much today; I put on a very thin layer though so I'll try some more tonight.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I use Amlactin but when it gets really bad, I use Nystatin (though it's an anti fungal script, it work like a champ if it gets really bad)

verticity

I'm interested in things
So I tried some last night and it doesn't seem to have improved things much today; I put on a very thin layer though so I'll try some more tonight.
You really need to slather a thick layer on your teats for it to work properly.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Nah, it's probably from inferior American sheep
'Murican Lanolin:

"Quick Draw is a precise ratio of viscosity optimized silicone and lanolin. Just one spray creates a thin lubricating barrier between the holster and firearm that gives you an ultra-fast draw and protects the weapon....
Helps the FEEL of the gun in the holster....

GET THE EDGE
Whether you are faced with a potential deadly threat or a timed shooting match, your handgun belongs in your hand, not in your holster. Quick Draw gives you the edge when seconds matter."

Status
Not open for further replies.