What's new

Member Soapbox The ever-present all-seeking FDA, and why we should worry...

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Quote removed due to privacy request
Sir though I know this is unrelated but in the same manner of speaking it's not and if departments such as the Fda or otherwise had real cause of concern over our safety; actions against Chemical elixirs like Roundup which has now found to be very damaging in the PPT http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/human-blood-not-roundup-ready-new-study-reluctantly-admits ; would have been taken long ago.
This hasn't been the case as we know all too well and no matter how devastating it is to the populace (same with big tobacco or big pharma) as long as Big government gives approval it's a'ok for profit regulation.

That's exactly why they go out of their way to meticulously target things many would never bat an eye at or haven't had issues with for thousands of years; it's all about tactile distraction from what really matters...I.e the very wrong type of and poisonous fluoride in our water which they're finally being forced to take seriously. (y)

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Quote removed due to privacy request
Interesting. I own land in New mexico, that is filled with pinion pines. Those are the trees pine nuts come from. In harvest season, Its a all out war between me and the Ravens, to who gets all the nuts. I sale them for $18 a pound, there to the Navahos. I harvested over a hundred pounds about 3 years ago, before the droughts hit. Anyway I just wanted to say, the Fxxxing Government better keep there hands off my NUTTS. Great right up @Deleted User . Much love. Roaddog....

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
Well, there's no doubt that we need several huge federal agencies to watch over and manage every single aspect of our lives.

I think the only real solution is to post one representative from each agency in every home to monitor our activities around the clock, for our own good ... and the children of course. :censored:

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Oh yeah I think we also need a representative Hsa (Home safety agency) to make sure we don't fall or trip over the carpet, maybe ding ourselves on any sharp objects and to "check up on us to see if our sleeps been optimal" by sticking us with a 'happy sunshine' heart rate microchip during times of rest.
That and the untimely down the pants hand insertion when you least expected (your pets being a special case :woot:) and I think I'll be just about ready for the mental and stabilization center. :rolleyes::wacky:
Hahahaha....haha.......ha.......:eggonface:o_O:unsure:...yeah I'm gonna have to pass.