What's new

The Great Kava Swap

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
It occurred to me today that people on beer forums swap hard to find beer all the time. So why not do the same for kava? We all have a giant list of kavas that we need to try, but can't bring ourselves to order over our regular reliable (and affordable) purchases. A small ziploc with a 1-2 serving size of kava powder wouldn't be hard to ship. And who wouldn't want to drink mysterious, foul-smelling powder that a stranger from the internet mailed to you?

What do you guys think? If @Kapmcrunk is cool with it it'd be pretty fun. Actually its kind of odd to me that BKH is the only vendor that offers a powdered root sample pack (hint @Paradise Kava @Andrew Procyk)

Oh and obviously let's not break the law. There are some places where it is illegal to ship kava and others where it is difficult to. I myself would stick to the continental US, don't want to sacrifice precious kava to customs officers.

Last edited:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I'd probably do it. Most of the kava I have on hand at any given time is pretty standard though.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'll do some scouring to see if there's some sort of swap add on for xenforo. I bet it exists.

violet

Do all things with love
I would be interested in participating too, well, once my kava supply is replenished.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@kavadude

I'm in the process of setting up our VPS, seeing as we're back to hitting 140% of server load on this shared plan. Also I've found a trading system but you must have ioncube installed on your server. When the change happens I'll be looking into getting that set up, and starting a trading system.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
:hilarious: That line cracked me up. ...I might be down for this too, I'm always curious about Solomon's yet I never actually buy it.
LOL, I bought some root from yepimonfire, and my wife was....freaking me out a bit after I drank some..she said just about the same thing you said.
Then I realized they had been a here for a bit with some post, and thought.......well...too late now might as well chill.
Then I realized I was slightly krunked from the root that I bought from them. :p

TADA, here I am tonight drinking some more, and feeling good about the purchase :happy: