What's new

The Journey Begins

Newbie here.

I learned about kava very recently when I took a trip to Florida and visited some Kava Bars. I quickly became intrigued and wanted to learn more. Just got myself a sample pack from Fiji Vanua Kava and have been trying them all out. I'm having a lot of fun and look forward to experimenting and learning more. I've been reading a lot about different cultivars and kavalactones, too.

I welcome any recommendations, tips, or general info that anyone may have for someone new to the world of Kava.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Newbie here.

I learned about kava very recently when I took a trip to Florida and visited some Kava Bars. I quickly became intrigued and wanted to learn more. Just got myself a sample pack from Fiji Vanua Kava and have been trying them all out. I'm having a lot of fun and look forward to experimenting and learning more. I've been reading a lot about different cultivars and kavalactones, too.

I welcome any recommendations, tips, or general info that anyone may have for someone new to the world of Kava.
It sounds like you are off to a great start. Fiji Vanua is top notch, I am a fan of all his kavas but I like Vanuatu (heavy/sedating kava) most from him. Welcome to the forums! ::KavaChug::