What's new

Kava Culture The Kava Flow - A New Youtube Channel/Podcast

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Hello Everyone!

My name is Morgan Smith, and you might know me from being the owner of Cactus Kava. I have some news!

First, a big thank you to all who have supported my efforts over the last few years with Cactus Kava. It's been a crazy ride and I've learned an incredible amount. Unfortunately, I have a day job (and have had one throughout this crazy time), and I haven't had the resources or time to adequately give Cactus Kava what it needs.

Second, I just sold Cactus Kava last month to a great guy on the east coast. He'll probably start making his online presence known shortly, but I want to clarify a few things prior to that. I've been lucky enough to foster exclusive relationships with kava farmers directly on the islands that I work with. This allowed me to provide consistent, quality, noble root since I wasn't worried about what wholesalers were putting in my shipments. The buyer of Cactus Kava specifically purchased the company from me because of a few reasons:

1) He believes in the True Kava mission.
2) He understands the difficulty in finding good roots on the islands
3) He wanted to get into the kava business, but not start from scratch

I've known him for quite a while now, and wouldn't have sold the company to him if I didn't feel like he was honest and trustworthy. He's been thoroughly vetted by myself, along with @Deleted User over at TrueKava. He's committed to the cause, and rest assured will continue to use the same farmers and root you all are familiar with.

Third, I've started a new podcast and YouTube channel called The Kava Flow! I'm hoping that through it, we can all unite in the common kava cause, and see through our differences. There's a lot going on in the industry, and we really need to band together in an effort to keep things calm in the western world. I'll be interviewing prominent kava leaders, educating folks on kava usage and preparation, and trying to have a ton of fun.

You can find the podcast here: http://www.kavaflow.net/
You can find the YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajZhyn0nd6LUD8ld1d2eyA
You can find our first YouTube episode here:
Feel free to ask any questions! Bula!

Morgan Smith

verticity

I'm interested in things
Looks cool.

The dramatic principle known as "Chekov's ukulele" states that if a ukulele appears in the background of the first act of a youtube video, in the second act someone will pick up the ukulele and play it. I am looking forward to the second act.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Looks cool.

The dramatic principle known as "Chekov's ukulele" states that if a ukulele appears in the background of the first act of a youtube video, in the second act someone will pick up the ukulele and play it. I am looking forward to the second act.
Damnit, that uke makes me look like a hippie. Chekov was a drunkard and a loon and I'll be damned if the uke is featured in the second episode.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Damnit, that uke makes me look like a hippie. Chekov was a drunkard and a loon and I'll be damned if the uke is featured in the second episode.
That didn't occur to me; it just makes you look like someone who has visited the islands...