What's new

The Kava Sex Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Well, we weren't looking for it, but we found it. Or it found us. And yeah, it's there, it's a thing, or a bunch of things. It's incredible, it's a trip, no other way to describe it.

I'm hesitant to discuss it and probably won't, but on the other hand, it's such a huge and amazing thing it can't really pass without being mentioned. Yeah, the kava sex trip, that's what it is. Wow.

And yes, it's on the health axis. If you go looking for it on the joy axis you won't find it, but it does bring a lot of joy, oh yeah. But it's a health axis thing.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
It can go either way for me. Too much kava or heavy kavas can affect my performance and interest but small to moderate amounts of kava can increase interest and endurance. The aphrodisiac effect seems more potent for women because they don't have to worry as much about stamina or performance. Furthermore it seems to provide a state of relaxation for women that allows them to reach higher levels of pleasure

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It can go either way for me. Too much kava or heavy kavas can affect my performance and interest but small to moderate amounts of kava can increase interest and endurance. The aphrodisiac effect seems more potent for women because they don't have to worry as much about stamina or performance. Furthermore it seems to provide a state of relaxation for women that allows them to reach higher levels of pleasure
we have to worry about stamina and performance? Hm, I missed that memo. I just point the other way and say "Squirrel!"

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
@ThePiper, you’re right about about kava helping women reach relaxation and thus higher levels of pleasure.

I feel bad for men though who feel like they have to be this performance sex toy. You’re not a machine. It’s ok to get tired sometimes. Also, there’s always other methods as you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.