What's new

I Love Kava Friday The magic day.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We did it! Friday is upon us. I’m still “enjoying” my week off which has been moving week. My real enjoyment is that we’re finally moved.

Also, today is Pearl Harbor Day. My shell tonight is to those who’s names are forever etched in history on this day in 1941. I’d like to think if we all drank kava, that day might have never come. I know it’s a long shot, but living on this blue marble in peace with ourselves and each other should be a much higher goal than it is. A shell in honor of those who have given their lives in search of this peace.

nashfire

Stay Rooted
I am at work...but somehow 3 tsp of micro ended up in my water bottle. :whistle: Bula to the victims of our collective mistakes! Perhaps a Ghandi quote "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." Or the great philosophers Bill and Ted, "Be Excellent To Each Other!" ::chugger::

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am at work...but somehow 3 tsp of micro ended up in my water bottle. :whistle: Bula to the victims of our collective mistakes! Perhaps a Ghandi quote "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." Or the great philosophers Bill and Ted, "Be Excellent To Each Other!" ::chugger::
"Don't act like Google."

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I didn't realize it was Pearl Harbor day. Should be a holiday to take time to visit and educate oneself further on the event.