Change background image

The Mega Shell Challenge

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Kojo Douglas, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Kojo Douglas

Kojo Douglas Kava Enthusiast

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

I like it. I think my best is ~20-24oz of grog at once as I was headed out the door to watch a few hours of kids soccer. It wasn't until I got to the field that I realized there was like 2 porta-potties for several hundred kids and adults. Had to pee like a race horse.
    Kavacoordinate and Krunʞy like this.
  3. Krunʞy

Krunʞy . Admin

The most I can chug in one go is about 800ml or a full Alubottle (1st edition).
    MsArk and kastom_lif like this.
  4. Transcent

Transcent Kava saved my life

One detail is missing. What is the kava to water ratio for this particular challenge? You could nead only a tablespoon of kava and easily down a mega shell if not otherwise specified

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Kojo Douglas likes this.
  5. Krunʞy

Krunʞy . Admin

I use around 7 tbs of root or one bottle of pacific root as shell equivalent, with most kavas except heavy Vanus. Those I do around 5 tbs.
    Kavacoordinate likes this.
  6. Kavacoordinate

Kavacoordinate Kava Enthusiast

I've never been an 8 oz guy. 8m impatient lol. I typically go at least 16 oz per round.
    Krunʞy and Zaphod like this.
  7. Kojo Douglas

Kojo Douglas Kava Enthusiast

To be honest, I didn't put much (or any) thought into this. I just needed a quick kavalactone rush and decided to film it. It was at the end of a terribly long day (14 hours of proposal writing) and I needed immediate krunkage. The Mega Shell idea just popped into my head once "action" was yelled on the set. This was about 4 heapers of Squanch Lawena and 60 oz of water.
    Kavacoordinate likes this.
  8. Transcent

Transcent Kava saved my life

Interesting idea. Everyone ditch your Bilo's and raise your Tanoa lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Kavacoordinate and Kapmcrunk like this.
  9. Kavacoordinate

Kavacoordinate Kava Enthusiast

Kojo that is rificulous
  10. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

That's honest and damn respectable. I know how you like Canarias. It takes a strong palate to chug more than 500 mL in one go.
    Krunʞy likes this.
  11. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

For real. And coming back for that 2nd round makes it almost come back up. I drank two bottles of the fresh green and by the second one I was forcing it down like the old days. Totally in my head as it’s way easier to drink.