What's new

Forum News The non-noble question and what has to stop.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The results on the A subforum I don't believe have been updated recently, and are basically what you can find on the True Kava site. But access to that subforum will enable you to read all the archived acrimonious debate that necessitated the creation of the "dimethyl ketone" subforum as it is euphemistically called. The origin story, if you will. It is both entertaining, and appalling.. (y)

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
The results on the A subforum I don't believe have been updated recently, and are basically what you can find on the True Kava site. But access to that subforum will enable you to read all the archived acrimonious debate that necessitated the creation of the "dimethyl ketone" subforum as it is euphemistically called. The origin story, if you will. It is both entertaining, and appalling.. (y)
it's kind of like if Erin Brockovich found out Luke was her stepbrother through Anakin's fourth marriage from Gandalf to whom she became engaged

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
I would like to be added as well. I am thinking of getting into the Kava biz. here in Norcal and this is definitely valuable information, even if it may be somewhat speculative at this point.

K

Kava Steve

You know you want to give the Tudei Sniffing Bloodhound/ Peace Keeper access :)