What's new

The "shield" metaphor

Status
Not open for further replies.

infraredz

BULA!
Made it to Ocean Beach by bike once or twice, but haven't really hung out there (or Sunset Cliffs) yet. But that sounds like an awesome idea. Another thing that I hear is awesome that I haven't done yet is go to the old mission at the top of Point Loma (near Sunset Cliffs).
The lighthouse up there is amazing. I'd also recommend Black's Beach, if you're in to that kinda thing. Very beautiful with the 300ft cliffs and quiet nature. Remembering that, one time I had my little bowl and kava making a shell down there (nude, of course) and I was sitting cross-legged while kneading and massaging the kava, but for those not too far way, it looked bad. I probably got 20 people come up to me to ask me what I was doing.

Granted, for those that don't know, Black's is a nude beach.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I just laughed and woke the dog up. That's funny right there

Edit: All the members in my house just laughed at that one. I can't tell you how many jokes I hear on a regular basis "Hey...whatcha got there...whatcha doin?" when my tupperware is hidden between my crossed legs.

D

Deleted User01

Now I get the picture. What they do here in Texas to avoid that is they get in their 4 Wheel Drives and go places where there are no people and the fishing is good. There is nothing for serene that fishing but that's another post for another time.

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
BO is the worst. But even worse than that is people that slather on ungodly amounts of lotion, and perfume and smelly chemical smelling shampoo...hair spray. The day after I drink kava I'm so sensitive to all those kinds of smells. They become so outrageously offensive... and :p
Offensive odors:confused: Come to work with me for a night and I'll show you the true meaning of offensive odors:yuck::dead: lol

D

Deleted User01

As Cheech Marin famously said, "Musta eaten a bad Burrito. Hey, don't in there right now.":eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.