What's new

I Love Kava Friday The Weekend's Horizon.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I've been lugging around a positive feedback loop of anxiety and poor quality sleep resulting in particularly stressful slumps in the afternoon. It's affecting quality of life. I'm hoping I can still drink kava in case I have to take something for this.

I may want to shake some kava up tonight. Probably Borogoru. That normally helps with sleep.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
15 gram Aluball before my accupuncture today, mix of WoW and Pouni Ono.. But damn, I can't decide what next.

Some reason I just don't feel like kelai right now, or waka.

Decisions decisions!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
We have had a long string of slightly cooler and windy weather, but this weekend is looking to be pretty nice and warm. I hope to get the boat out for probably the last weekend of the summer. Throw back a few shells while floating on the lake...which for those who don't live on a great lake can be pretty close to ocean like. Maybe watch a sunset.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Okay decision was made- 5 grams of Waka, 10 grams Savusavu (not Kavatime).

It seemed like a good, refreshing balance.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
We have had a long string of slightly cooler and windy weather, but this weekend is looking to be pretty nice and warm. I hope to get the boat out for probably the last weekend of the summer. Throw back a few shells while floating on the lake...which for those who don't live on a great lake can be pretty close to ocean like. Maybe watch a sunset.
Really windy here today in UK. A roofing friend left work early....and a garden potted tree almost went over lol!

Sounds sublime your boating sunset hopes. Hope it works out well.

So my 2nd Aluball, 5 grams Waka, 10 g Savusavu was very nice actually.

Then I did feel like some kelai haha! Just a bit so far but the effects are so lovely and strong.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I've been lugging around a positive feedback loop of anxiety and poor quality sleep resulting in particularly stressful slumps in the afternoon. It's affecting quality of life. I'm hoping I can still drink kava in case I have to take something for this.

I may want to shake some kava up tonight. Probably Borogoru. That normally helps with sleep.
Still never tried the Borogoru from KS. I have 1 unopened Kilogram, just saving it until my general energy and condition is up, the sleepier effects are less useful to me currently in life.

But looking very forward to trying when the time is right. I mean it doesn't hurt to have have several bags of unopened quality kava in the wardrobe does it?!

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Well the Kelai did the trick guys! 45 grams total in 3 Aluballs, spread out....9 g WoW, 6 g Pouni Ono....5 g Fijian Waka, 10 grams Savusavu......finally, 15 grams Kelai.

Each aluball was double washed- 300ml line, ball in, 1st time. 240-270ml 2nd wash.

Mixed together for 3 or 4 strong shots per Aluball.

Seems a worthwhile ecenomic approach to me.

The Kelai really eased me into Kava wonderland immediately.

I do love a flexible mix and match.

Great combo overall though- WoW, Pouni Ono, Fiji Waka and Savu savu....and Kelai.

Aahhhh, kava bliss with zero edge.

Supplemented with just a little herbal vaporiszation. Could be worse right now haha!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hey, it's my friday. @fait, I understand how you feel.
I've been drinking Kava. I look forward to telling you which cultivars, I mean, mahakea, opihikao, and nene,with some more surprises in there, the details will wait patiently for tomorrow, because it's bed time. Bula.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
It makes me sad to see a Friday thread for the first time when the potential of the weekend has long expired and the crushing weight of the machine looms just ahead. Stay safe. Shells up. ::KavaChug::

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
15 gram Aluball before my accupuncture today, mix of WoW and Pouni Ono.. But damn, I can't decide what next.

Some reason I just don't feel like kelai right now, or waka.

Decisions decisions!
How was the acu session? My wife and I did that prior to my daughter being born-it felt good....

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
How was the acu session? My wife and I did that prior to my daughter being born-it felt good....
Hi there. The accupuncture helps a lot, practically saves my life and keeps me living. As well as bringing wonderful comfort and relief at times of sickness and sufferring.

I go quite often for vital health support and it never fails to help dramatically.

I also had a good massage to help recover and strengthen my back after I put it out pretty bad in July.