What's new

Thoughts on BKH Borogu as a cheap daily?

Paul Peno

Kava Curious
Hi,
I am looking for a cheap daily drinking Kava and am wondering what your thoughts are on BKH Borogu?
If not what would you recommend?
I also was looking at Wakacon Fijian Waka but dont see many reviews on here about it.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Both are fine, Wakacon's been getting a little weaker this year, in my opinion, but I like it's balanced effects profile and same-day or 1-day shipping.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I’ve noticed the same. Wakacon has gone from a inconsistent brew to a solid middle of the road kava and now it seems to be slipping back to the inconsistent brew

Paul Peno

Kava Curious
Both are fine, Wakacon's been getting a little weaker this year, in my opinion, but I like it's balanced effects profile and same-day or 1-day shipping.
What type of effects is Borogu? And is it strong or fairly weak?

Im looking through the price list of the various vendors and saw bestfijikava.com seem to have decent prices also.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
What type of effects is Borogu? And is it strong or fairly weak?

Im looking through the price list of the various vendors and saw bestfijikava.com seem to have decent prices also.
Going the cheapest route is rarely the best way to get what you want from kava. Buy more expensive kava and you'll probably use less and be happier with the effects.

Paul Peno

Kava Curious
Going the cheapest route is rarely the best way to get what you want from kava. Buy more expensive kava and you'll probably use less and be happier with the effects.
Thanks for the input Edward, I see where you are coming from. Buy cheap and use twice as much doesn't end up working out cheaper i guess.

I've got some top kavas on their way to me at the moment and can't wait to try them
Squanch Waka
Kava Roots Tongan Family Reserve
BKH Nambawan
BKH Borogu
Kavafied Supreme
Kavafied Tonga

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Thanks for the input Edward, I see where you are coming from. Buy cheap and use twice as much doesn't end up working out cheaper i guess.

I've got some top kavas on their way to me at the moment and can't wait to try them
Squanch Waka
Kava Roots Tongan Family Reserve
BKH Nambawan
BKH Borogu
Kavafied Supreme
Kavafied Tonga
You're not going to go wrong with those.