What's new

Tikaram kava?

neeko b

Kava Curious
Yes, the vanuatu has been good to me. Affordable, nothing too wild but a solid Kava in my opinion. Seems to have a decent reputation here.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
There are some bad comments about them in the thread vendors who ship to the UK in the last few pages. Not sure how objective they are though.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I buy a lot of Tikaram’s Kava Tonga. OK on its own but mostly I use it to make cheap Fijian waka taste better. Alchemy. Makes excellent breakfast or afternoon grog.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I've had all the Tikaram stuff several times...for the price, it's good filler kava...good to mix with something better, to stretch it out or slightly change the effects. The Tongan is obviously the lightest and least effective, for me anyway. The Vanuatu and Fiji stuff is a little better, similar to the most popular Amazon kava, Wakacon. No extremes in the effects profile and just barely strong enough to satisfy the ritual, while still being unsatisfying if you were hoping for real and obvious effects. Or for a completely unnecessary Heroin analogy, If good, strong, high quality kava was like Heroin, then Tikaram and Wakacon are like the Methadone or Suboxone of the kava world. ::awesomesmiles::