What's new

To do activities with kava?

Michael1011

Kava Curious
What do you like to do with your kava? What are your patterns of use, activities, etc?

I like to bottle my kava take it hiking, especially summer. Then I like to just chill out in front of the tv drinking some more shells, the Simpsons is a good kava show. Anything funny and lighthearted is good. I drink most of my kava before I eat a small dinner usually piece of bread and some eggs, or a small muffin and a little meat. I eat my big meals early in the day before my run/hike so I can feel my night kava. Sometimes I take a night vitamin supplement to ensure hydration.

The last few summers I'd bottle some kava, hike up and either chill out for awhile or make a small campfire and drink my bottle right by the fire and walk back nice and krunked.

Krunkonaut

The life of a kavaholic
Playing card games like solitaire or games like kubb outside with some music playing on the background, but also just sitting inside couchlocked kneeding some root and watching some funny video's or also the Simpsons!

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
During the first hour I just like to be left alone with some good music and random socializing on the internet becomes a million times more satisfying too, but after that as long as it isn't too stressful for my body being outside for a while. It can be anywhere really, one time on kava even the mall was tons of fun. The only thing I don't like now is kava first tends to make me more cold sensitive before the really heavy effects set in and it can cause quite a twitchy, goose bumpy situation if I'm not all bundled up. But later I tend to just want to watch some shows and go to sleep. I'm a pretty lazy kava drinker, I just like to bathe in it and usually I'm more active the next day.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
For a while i was having an aluball of supreme an hour before one to one boxing training. Lol
As my confidence has grown i can do it without now. Which as you can imagine makes it physically a bit easier.

Ive also had it half an hour before going out and teaching a driving lessons. Small amounts as and when needed. The benefit
Is that my confidence has grown in many situations so that i no longer feel the need. But its there if i need it.

A bit extra and chilling at home is also lovely. Its 7.10 pm here. Just having another couple of shells before me and the lads pizza
Arrives.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
I have it in a black 0.5 litre sports bottle. So you can't see the colour.
I have it with me whenever im out. Including driving. However i generally just have a few sips.