What's new

Todey kava seed

Kamoz

Iaorana, I am Tahitian, I live in Tahiti in French Polynesia and I try to cultivate kava tudey because the import of kava is very regulated so very complicated because of the French laws. I am looking for soul to procure kava todey seeds. French law does not respect the Polynesian customs on the consumption of kava. Could you sell me kava todey seeds? Mauru'uru

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Iaorana, I am Tahitian, I live in Tahiti in French Polynesia and I try to cultivate kava tudey because the import of kava is very regulated so very complicated because of the French laws. I am looking for soul to procure kava todey seeds. French law does not respect the Polynesian customs on the consumption of kava. Could you sell me kava todey seeds? Mauru'uru
I think you might be asking for cuttings not seeds? I think any true kava is sterile. Most of the people on this webforum are kava consumers rather than growers, though there are a few who also grow it. The ones who come to mind do not grow tudei, however. Are you also interested in noble kava, or only Tudei?

Poivrier

methystified
Bonjour Kamoz, tu sais, il y a déjà des cultivars de kava traditionnels à Tahiti et aux Marquises ! Inutile de perdre ton temps avec des tudeis qui n'en valent pas la peine !!!
Si tu cherches bien sur le forum, il y a une discussion sur les kavas (Ava) de Tahiti...je rêve de trouver de nouvelles photos et informations sur ces kavas !
Le kava ne fait pas de graines...
Bon courage !

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
The closest thing would be "seed" of kava's distant grandparent-- Piper wichmannii-- likely the closest to methysticum that may/does still make real, viable seed. Here in Hawai'i, and elsewhere in kava growing regions it is cuttings, nodes that serve as seed. I have but do not ship.

Kamoz

The closest thing would be "seed" of kava's distant grandparent-- Piper wichmannii-- likely the closest to methysticum that may/does still make real, viable seed. Here in Hawai'i, and elsewhere in kava growing regions it is cuttings, nodes that serve as seed. I have but do not ship.
thank you so much

Kamoz

I think you might be asking for cuttings not seeds? I think any true kava is sterile. Most of the people on this webforum are kava consumers rather than growers, though there are a few who also grow it. The ones who come to mind do not grow tudei, however. Are you also interested in noble kava, or only Tudei?
hello I am interested in any type of kava. the kava noble interests me, I would like many cuttings if you have
cordially

Kamoz

Bonjour Kamoz, tu sais, il y a déjà des cultivars de kava traditionnels à Tahiti et aux Marquises ! Inutile de perdre ton temps avec des tudeis qui n'en valent pas la peine !!!
Si tu cherches bien sur le forum, il y a une discussion sur les kavas (Ava) de Tahiti...je rêve de trouver de nouvelles photos et informations sur ces kavas !
Le kava ne fait pas de graines...
Bon courage !
Maururu