Change background image

Powdered Kava Review Tongan Family Reserve

Discussion in 'The Kava Roots Product Reviews' started by kavagirl37, Dec 30, 2019.

1. kavagirl37

kavagirl37 Member

This is some seriously potent good Kava. I wanted to try it a few times before writing a review, I am getting a consistent experience each time. Lots of euphoria, feel like getting things done, social and happy. I need very little of this Kava to get this effect, like I just made 2 tablespoons in 2 aluballs (1 tablespoon in each ball) in about 400 ml water and only drank half and feeling is amazing. So glad they are in Canada too. I have tried 3 kavas from BKH, 3 from GHK, 1 from KWK and this and this is by far the best Kava I have had. Will def be ordering more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kapmcrunk likes this.
  2. Lycosritter

Lycosritter Member

Where is this from what vendor
  3. Lycosritter

Lycosritter Member

Never mind I just missed the title
  4. readyman

readyman Kava Enthusiast

Number 1 kava according to the kavasseur I have a few I really like and this is right at the top for me also Great Kava
  5. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

A serious kava, for sure. One of the only kavas other than Ambae's that leaves my blue nitrile gloves completely green after kneading.
    kavagirl37 likes this.
  6. ThePiper

ThePiper Kava Enthusiast

Is this a fresh batch or something? Last few batches were decent but smelled old and werent quite worth the price.
  7. kavagirl37

kavagirl37 Member

I just got it about 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk