What's new

Too Krunk

truthornothing

Kava Curious
::chugger::::rootedgrin::
how did you do it? what root, what prep., what water/root ratio, what strainer, what consumption amount/pacing, how much fasting prior to consumption?
Sorry for the delay life got busy. I used blender prep. Ninja Pro. I used 32 oz of 120 degree water. I added the following 2 tblsp of Squanch Waka, 2Tblsp FijiFresh Waka, 2Tblsp ROH Vanuatu and 2 tblsp of Kavavfied Bati. I blended on medium for 4 minutes and strained through a Kavafied strainer bag. I had fasted approx 4 hrs and consumed over the course of an hour and a half

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Never thought I'd say this... I am too Krunk
It happens. No biggie. It usually passes quickly and then you can enjoy the next few hours...and then have a nice big nap! The best part is even when you do overdo it you are not praying to the porcelain god, hoping for the world to stop spinning, and saying over and over I will give up drinking for the rest of my life to make this go away. Oh, and of course no nursing a hangover for the next 2 days.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Sorry for the delay life got busy. I used blender prep. Ninja Pro. I used 32 oz of 120 degree water. I added the following 2 tblsp of Squanch Waka, 2Tblsp FijiFresh Waka, 2Tblsp ROH Vanuatu and 2 tblsp of Kavavfied Bati. I blended on medium for 4 minutes and strained through a Kavafied strainer bag. I had fasted approx 4 hrs and consumed over the course of an hour and a half
8 tablespoons to a quart of water is precisely how I load my blender too, when I want to get extra silly.