What's new

Top 5 favorite strains

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
What is everyones top 5 right now? I thought i saw a thread a while ago about this but I cant find it. I guess i can start:

1: Nambawan
2: Nangol
3. Vula Waka
4. Dua na bilo
5. Kava Supreme

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
1. Kava Supreme
2. Squanch Waka
3. Nambawan
4. KWK Borongoru
5. Nangol Noble.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Chief’s Choice
Stone
Vinaka Waka
N@H Solomon
Kava Tonga (Kavafied)

These are the ones I keep in steady supply. I don’t have access to Kava very often so have to stock up once or twice a year. Bula Kava House and the Kava Roots are already incredibly high on my list.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Not in any particular order, these are the 5 that I almost always keep coming back to....
3. Mahakea
4. Squanch
5. Kava Supreme

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Krunky,

Do you find Kava Supreme to have any headiness with it?
maybe a slight initial Euphoria but for the most part I find that heavy and sedating although I have noticed that when I consume too much of it too quickly I do get that sort of euphoric rush.

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks everyone! Just wanted to get some ideas on some new stuff to try and figured this would be the best way.

@Kojo Douglas I remember Solomon Island way back when (8ish years ago) and it used to be my favorite. Super heady and energetic. May have to give it a whirl again.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Solomon is hypnotic, and will give you incredible sleep.

For me, Stone is the heaviest hitter of them all. I have fond memories of Nambawan and Nangol Noble’s respective strengths.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
What is everyones top 5 right now? I thought i saw a thread a while ago about this but I cant find it. I guess i can start:

3. Vula Waka
4. Dua na bilo
5. Kava Supreme
Nambawan, Leka Hina, The Kava Roots' Tongan Family Reserve, Kava Time Taveuni's Lawena, Kavafied's Kava Tonga

But what I drink the most of? Best Fijian Fijian waka, Tikaram's Kava Tonga, Canopy Vanuatu Noble, Squanch, GHK Mahakea

IMO there's a lot of really really good kavas out there.....

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
What the hell Samsung phone? Why? :facepalm: Anyway I was trying to say I like that you have a work kava. My previous post made it appear that I forgot to say it.
Yes, it is consistently perfect for work. It takes away all of the useless anxiety but does not alter my mind in any other way than better concentration. I drive at least an hour each way to work, so, I have to have a good one for work! :) Oh, and I love my iPhone. lol