What's new

Top 5 Kava

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Wondering what everyone's faves are ? Might be to general a question , might have to be broken down to daytime, nighttime, weekday ,and weekend ..I don't know ..you tell me !!

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
Im sure many people will give you some good advice but you can check the polls to see statistically what kava people like

infraredz

BULA!
^this (although Melo Melo would be in there more if it had been popular when I made the polls)

Of course I have to say Nambawan though... I can also speak for @KavaGurl too :p

CanAwa

Here I go again ..hadn't looked at that portion of the forum! Sorry guys ..although it seems it may be time for an update as many of the kava types I've been hearing about are not on there

CanAwa

Here I go again ..hadn't looked at that portion of the forum! Sorry guys ..although it seems it may be time for an update as many of the kava types I've been hearing about are not on there
No offense to the updater either !! It's hard enough finding time to answer dumb questions :D

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Hmm, in no particular order:

- BKH Nambawan
- N@H Solomon Islands
- N@H Stone
- Noble Kava Tanna Kaolik
- BKH Boroguru

Actually though, I don't regularly order any of that top 4 and I mostly drink BKH boroguru and melo melo because while they aren't the most potent their effects are excellent and they are very cost effective.

CanAwa

Try going through amazon or wakacon.com.
Tried, Amazon will let you go all the way to the end of the order confirmation and then says they don't ship to Canada ..I emailed them once and they said they had some problems before shipping to Canada but wanted to know if I ever had trouble from other vendors on Amazon which I haven't ..I have received kava from mood and mind with no problems . They never emailed me back so I recently sent another email to them to try and sway them to ship here ..telling them of quite a few other Canadians that would enjoy sampling there goods