What's new

tracker not updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exit stage left
According to the tracker that was e-mailed to me, my package hasn't moved since July 30th, and that was just the pre-shipment info. There's no shipping info at all. It has to have been shipped, that was 14 days ago. Will I be waiting forever for my kava if it hasn't even left the origin point yet? Or is it more likely there's an error with the tracker? It's shipping to Canada, but I've bought from other US-based vendors and it gets to Canada within this time - even with customs delays. I've never seen a tracker just stay stuck in "pre-shipment info" for two weeks.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
According to the tracker that was e-mailed to me, my package hasn't moved since July 30th, and that was just the pre-shipment info. There's no shipping info at all. It has to have been shipped, that was 14 days ago. Will I be waiting forever for my kava if it hasn't even left the origin point yet? Or is it more likely there's an error with the tracker? It's shipping to Canada, but I've bought from other US-based vendors and it gets to Canada within this time - even with customs delays. I've never seen a tracker just stay stuck in "pre-shipment info" for two weeks.
Hey Schmedward! Would you PM me the order details and I'll get down to the bottom of this right away!
Thanks!
Mike
Kalm with Kava

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.