Change background image

Tried candies for a week

Discussion in 'Ozia - Kava Kava Candy' started by kavakarma, Apr 29, 2019.

1. kavakarma

kavakarma Member

I tried the Ozia kava candies for a week and shared with my friends and family. I liked the taste very much, it was rooty and flowery [the ginger, chamomile, lemon balm, kava combo w/ the artificial sugars]. The kava was strong enough to have medicinal value, and one of my family members thanked me for a candy that stopped their heart from racing during a panic/anxiety incident.

It has been mentioned before and is worth mentioning again here that they are using artificial colors and flavors [yellow #5, sorbitol, ect.] in the kava candy, but it does not entirely ruin the product if you can handle a little of that. Great product! I enjoyed on snowy hikes.
  2. Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist) Kava Enthusiast

Yes they are very good. So good it makes me think I wouldn't mind having a kava tincture on hand for some days
    SelfBiasResistor likes this.
  3. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

Good stuff. Essential for when you can’t have grog, also nice while having grog. I once brought two packets to a concert and had a great show, and I think it helped me fix more in my memory of the event.
    kavakarma likes this.
  4. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

although they really are too big to swallow all at once. I usually suck on them until I can chew them up
  5. kw2292

kw2292 Member

It seems like it helps to leave it in your mouth. Perhaps some sublingual absorption going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JohnMichael likes this.
  6. kavakarma

kavakarma Member

I agree, sublingual, and I love the taste - it helps me know there is Kava in it. Which is what I'm after!

edit: Try this challenge...See how many you can dissolve in your mouth completely in a row before you surrender and refuse to eat another one! Don't start a new one until the last one is totally melted
  7. avahZ

avahZ YAHWEH Shalom

Love them, use them for muscle cramps or just for the heck of it!
  8. El Guapo510

El Guapo510 Member

I put them under my tongue or between tongue and cheek, I think it kicks in quicker- usually two at a time. I use them if I wake up in middle of night and have trouble sleeping and it has worked 90% of the time.
    Krunkie McKrunkface likes this.
  9. Squanch72

Squanch72 Kava Enthusiast Kava Vendor

I like to leave one resting in my cheek, slowly melting, while I am having my last CBD flower vape session of the evening before bed. The taste and effect of the candy and the flower together is lovely. And it keeps my throat moist during the vape session too.
  10. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

Just ordered some of these thanks to the reviews here. Can't wait to try them!