Change background image

Tried the new FijiFresh

Discussion in 'Fiji Fresh Kava' started by ThePiper, Mar 7, 2019.

1. ThePiper

ThePiper Kava Enthusiast

I tried the lawena and could tell it was nice but this was having it after some nene. However this waka is super strong. Seems a little harsh on the stomach though. Lots Of sediment.
  2. Ricardo Piquant

Ricardo Piquant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like it but it sure it's sedimenty. Definitely strong. Gives and gives in the bag. Even with a small micron bag it seems sedimenty. Nice aroma on the dry grounds. I haven't noticed any ill effects my self just yet
  3. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

Thanks! Sounds like this is a go.
  4. Goldfumed

Goldfumed Kava krusader

This lawena got me the most Krunk I’ve been in my short kava career, it’s quite good, I’m impressed. Gonna have to try a blend of the two next. It is a very Aluball friendly grind I noticed. Definitely won’t be a daily driver for me but when I need that extra umph I will reach for this stuff.
    Zaphod and Krunkie McKrunkface like this.
  5. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

I only had the waka last time around, and after so many good reviews of the lawena I was disappointed that it was out of stock by the time I went to order again. This time I was lucky enough to grab a bag of each. Both very good on their own. I am trying different ratios to see what I like best....
  6. recentreturn

recentreturn Kava Enthusiast

Looking forward to my order. Mail was shut down today, so hopefully tomorrow...