What's new

Trying to broaden my wings

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
So I've always loved kava from Vanuatu because I've always been in this kava game for the strong ones. I'm definitely not interested in any lawena, only waka. But can anyone make a few suggestions on kavas from different countries that are really strong. thank you very much

Zaphod

Kava Lover
So I've always loved kava from Vanuatu because I've always been in this kava game for the strong ones. I'm definitely not interested in any lawena, only waka. But can anyone make a few suggestions on kavas from different countries that are really strong. thank you very much
I find Squanch's Fijian waka to be just as strong and heavy as the Vanuatu kava I have had.

Kodiak

Kava Curious
Fijian all the way. Only one I can recommend so far is the out-of-stock (hurricane season) Fiji Fresh Waka. I will say though that their lawena is fantastic.
I'm waiting on Kava Vinaka packages, and if their stats are to be trusted, their waka is the strongest w/r/t KV content percentage.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Try the Superior Fijian from ROH. Also there are a few of the kavas from GHK that are surprisingly strong. My favourite out of them all is Hiwa but Hanakapi Ai is probably stronger.