What's new

Uhh erm hum sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Ok well I am going to ask this and make it quick. Is kava known to increase the intensity of the big O... It doesn't for me but the wife says it does for her... I did a forum search and could not get any results... Cost of kava just went up for me, but I don't think I will complain much...

blindy107

Kava Lover
We haven't noticed either. My wife is very new to kava though. She usually just has a shell and crawls to bed.

Robert

Kava Curious
Yes it does for me big time, especially when you drink it fast, that weird sort of all most dizzy headrush you can get, mix the sex in right there, it makes every aspect of sex better for me, in a very different way than the ol marry Jane, makes my girlfriend even more desirable to, unless I'm feeling super sedated than no, but weird headrush=good sex in my experience. In fact sometimes as its all starting il go run to the kitchen, chug a big glass of kava, and back to business, it's excellent, for me at least, lol.

D

Deleted User01

I can hear it now: Oh bula, Oh bula, Oh Bula, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... BULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:wideyed:
"Honey, what's that noise?". Not to worry dear, the neighbors are Bulaing again. :rolleyes: I think the wife won again.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Other than blood pressure pills and getting older making things a bit more difficult, kava itself has not had an effect on me in any sexual way. Those blood pressure pills though will get you every time. Good thing I lost weight and got into better shape, those pills had to go...

K

Kava Steve

lol might depend on the type of kava.... Had some Fijian last couple of days and I can't stop sometimes three rounds..... It feels so good and then there's the hot tub wife been wondering where its coming from lol

ElDudarino

Kava Curious
As a male, it has a clear positive effect on my libido and my performance. The fact that I feel more relaxed and less inhibited to express myself probably plays a big role in the libido, but the performance--feels purely physiological.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
As a male, it has a clear positive effect on my libido and my performance. The fact that I feel more relaxed and less inhibited to express myself probably plays a big role in the libido, but the performance--feels purely physiological.
That's nice to hear.
I have heard bad stories from other men on this forum, about them losing their libido completely because of daily kava-use for years.
Personally I have not noticed any difference in libido so far. *YES!*::ricky::

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
That's nice to hear.
I have heard bad stories from other men on this forum, about them losing their libido completely because of daily kava-use for years.
Personally I have not noticed any difference in libido so far. *YES!*::ricky::
Being in my 40s has slowed mine down;however, with the wifu having some really good genes and looking almost half her age. I get over it quick!

D

Deleted User01

Hey, you young guys quit bragging and talking about sex. I've been married so long that I don't even remember how to spell sez. :D Thankfully, Kava makes sure that I don't remember. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.