What's new

Unexpected inconsistent reaction to Mahakea

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
The other day my lady and I each had 2 aluballs of Mahakea...our first time trying this strain.
She was wiped out, and I barely felt it at all...even went back for 2nd wash and still only barely felt it.
We both had empty stomachs and no out of the ordinary variables that I can think of.
I have noticed from time to time, some inconsistency with how the kava hits me. This is the first time, however, that we have had polar opposite reactions. Not sure what to make of this?
On another note...We tried Moi for the first time last nite. I was completely wiped out off my ass! She felt it pretty hard but not like I did. It's usually the other way around for us.
We also were not expecting to have our asses handed to us by Moi like that! If our reactions were accurate...I'd put the strength of that up there with Nangol Noble and Dua Na Bilo! Comments... ?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
For me this happens with any kava, I have noticed that I sometime will get no effect or little effect from a kava that I had a good effect from just the night before. Kava is funny that way, I do not know what is going on, the conditions and dose were the same but sometimes it does happen.
I would suggest trying it again, some strains also affect people in different ways. Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.