What's new

I Love Kava Friday Upon further inspection we have found...

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Happy Friday! I drank a fair bit of Borogu last night. I had a bunch of French toast for breakfast with some bacon. I'll need to let all that settle before I drink any kava today. I'll have to make a decision on what kava to drink later. I swear I saw "Papa Kea" at the back of my cupboard, so I must've forgotten to clear out that bag.

RG902

Kava Enthusiast
Didn’t think it would ever end! I’ve been waiting for this shell. Time to let go!
Enjoy your weekend.

That it's Friday! We did it, kava lovers, we made it to the weekend.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, stay safe!

Bula!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
So just to contribute. Tonight was simple for me- 25 gr Kava Depot Vanuatu Waka, 15 grams WoW, bag in a jar shake method. 2 very thick and strong washes. Strong effects for sure too.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
It's not my Friday, a couple more days of work ahead. Challenging, active jobs that truly strengthen my endurance. Mo'i was nice to drink tonight. I enjoyed a first and second wash, I put them shells to bed and soon they will do the same with me.

You guys were right during our last Kava Ceremony, Mo'i does go from heady to heavy after a couple hours. It was rapid, but gradual enough for me to allow it. Began very heady, uplifting with a second wind, and tasted amazing, delicious. When it was time the Kava switched to heavy. I'm going to put toothpicks in my eyes to hold my eyelids open while I enjoy another shell or two.

My new job is good so far. I'd like to make an appearance in the Saturday Circle, though I likely will not be home until 1130 or 11, proooobably 1130 though. It's all good. Bula!

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast

Watching this interesting interview about Hawaii 'awa culture, while preparing some maka I've saved in my freezer.