What's new

Using kava to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshock

Hi guys!
I've been using kava for about 3 month now and really love it.
Kava melts my stress and anxiety away, but it doesn't seem to help with my insomnia.
I tried 3 kavas.
Kava king - stopped due to horrible abdominal pain
Dua Na Bilo - bought this reading many compliments how DNB helped people sleep, but to me it was just the opposite. I drink this in the morning and it works way better than coffee to get me energized.
24 wave by ozia originals - Just got this yesterday. Love it but still didn't get me to sleep.

I drink kava during the day. And I use 2-4 heaping tablespoons for my night sessions starting around 6-8PM and aim to sleep at 0AM.

Any advice on timing or amount I'm using that might help?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi guys!
I've been using kava for about 3 month now and really love it.
Kava melts my stress and anxiety away, but it doesn't seem to help with my insomnia.
I tried 3 kavas.
Kava king - stopped due to horrible abdominal pain
Dua Na Bilo - bought this reading many compliments how DNB helped people sleep, but to me it was just the opposite. I drink this in the morning and it works way better than coffee to get me energized.
24 wave by ozia originals - Just got this yesterday. Love it but still didn't get me to sleep.

I drink kava during the day. And I use 2-4 heaping tablespoons for my night sessions starting around 6-8PM and aim to sleep at 0AM.

Any advice on timing or amount I'm using that might help?
Those kavas are in the headier range, good for daytime. Try something like GHK nene or KWK borongoru for sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.