What's new

Kava Culture Vape flavors with kava?

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I just started vape and can't taste anything when drinking kava! Is there any way around this?Do I need a very strong flavor for my kava sessions? What flavors do you enjoy while drinking kava? What online vape liquid store would you recommend for good prices and quality?

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Mango peach is my standard one. Clearer, less acidic juices seem to help coils last longer. So I tend to avoid stuff like chocolate, coffee and citrus.

Lower VG juices usually carry more flavor. The tradeoff is less clouds.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Mango peach is my standard one. Clearer, less acidic juices seem to help coils last longer. So I tend to avoid stuff like chocolate, coffee and citrus.

Lower VG juices usually carry more flavor. The tradeoff is less clouds.
If you're wrapping your own coils, it doesn't really matter but I hear you. I almost always vape clear liquids since I also mix it myself. I am on a Banana/Pineapple blend lately.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I don't vape but I do vaproize dry herbs and there are many nice ones you can try if you have a dry herb vaporizer. Like chamomile, green tea, sage, mint, lemon balm, lavender. I haven't tried it yet but I hear that fresh homegrown catnip is very good. For dreams there's calea zacatechichi. Hops flowers are nice, very hoppy.

Last edited:

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
If you're wrapping your own coils, it doesn't really matter but I hear you. I almost always vape clear liquids since I also mix it myself. I am on a Banana/Pineapple blend lately.
I remember this! I should learn these things. I wonder if I'll be skilled enough to do it right. So far the lemon berry is working well with the numb kava tongue.

@Krunkie McKrunkface , that's a really neat idea! I don't have the right vape for that though. Your vape takes the smoke out or no?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I remember this! I should learn these things. I wonder if I'll be skilled enough to do it right. So far the lemon berry is working well with the numb kava tongue.

@Krunkie McKrunkface , that's a really neat idea! I don't have the right vape for that though. Your vape takes the smoke out or no?
It depends on what you set it for. It's basically a Lilliputian oven and with mine I can set it to any temp between 200F and 450F. 425F is where you really start to risk combustion (the stuff that produces smoke, because it has become fire). All it does is heat whatever you stuck in it to the temp you set for up to 5 minutes, then it has a mandatory cool off I guess so it doesn't explode or something. Some herbs you actually want to vaporize at fairly low temperatures, below 300F. And I'd say the typical or average temp for vaporizing herbs in general is about 375F (although there are a few that must be done at lower temps or it isn't worth it and it is good to learn the particularities of each herb before trying it. Also, obviously the herbs have to be clean. If you vaporized and inhaled pesticide residue, for example, or some fertilizers or preservatives, you could get quite sick.)

It has become trendy in part because there are so many things you can bung in there that are nice. I think people get bored and try things and report back and consensus seems to form around each herb, no matter how unlikely. Who would have thought catnip would be so popular for this? And a new trend in mini craft beer flannel shirt and groomed beard pubs is to vaporize hops flowers while drinking craft beer, ideally vaporizing the same hops flower that was used in making the insanely hoppy IPA you are drinking. [the missus used to brew a honey and hops ale that was almost euphorically soporific. No alcohol, but one cold one with a paperback in a nice chair meant a nice nap.]