What's new

Vaping Kava distillate?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I've tried Noble Clouds and it was okay. The problem with anything inhaled is that it's poorly absorbed by the lungs. I read somewhere we only get about 30% efficacy and absortpion on things inhaled.

If the taste bothers you, try mixing it with fruit juices like pineapple, apple, Mango etc. Tropical flavors do a better job at masking the kava taste.

schatz

itchin for kava
do your research and don't Vape oils. That's where the vapeing community has run into problems of late. Some deaths and what nots,when you vape an oil you can get lipid pneumonia.

stalebird

Kava Curious
Vaping any oils is something I would avoid. I vape (helped me quit smoking) and now my wife is giving me grief because of the news stories. Turns out most of those are from THC vapes with vitamin E oil in them. Not saying it will kill you, but I’d suck it up and try to acquire the taste of the drink or just chug it and chase it. I’m one of the weird one’s that somewhat enjoys the taste. Hell, no one ever started drinking alcohol because it tasted good :)

VictoriousSpoon

Kava Curious
Playing with fire IMO; just cos something is harmless when ingested, doesn't mean it would be the same when vaporized. A great example is the inclusion of Vitamin E in vape cartridges, which is harmless when ingested, but after being added to vape cartridges, has caused 40 deaths, and many more injured/requiring lung transplants https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/health/vaping-illness-cdc.html

I wouldn't use yourself as a guinea pig if you value your health.

Last edited:

Kendal718

I've tried Noble Clouds and it was okay. The problem with anything inhaled is that it's poorly absorbed by the lungs. I read somewhere we only get about 30% efficacy and absortpion on things inhaled.

If the taste bothers you, try mixing it with fruit juices like pineapple, apple, Mango etc. Tropical flavors do a better job at masking the kava taste.
How did you get in contact with them? I ordered but never recieved nor got a tracking number

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
It's been tried a bit. I've tried a vape cart someone put out years ago, and a dab of concentrate on a Muad-Dib vaporizer at the Melo Melo once, and:

1. Gross
2. Meh

Drink it. It's way better that way.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
It's been tried a bit. I've tried a vape cart someone put out years ago, and a dab of concentrate on a Muad-Dib vaporizer at the Melo Melo once, and:

1. Gross
2. Meh

Drink it. It's way better that way.
Considering that kava acts pretty darn quickly when drinking it....I mean a good strong kava can smack you within minutes of drinking I don't see what the advantage of vaping it would be. Add to that the unknown risk of inhaling kavalactones sounds like a bad idea all around.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I agree, drink the kava. Vaping a root sounds weird to me. That being said i was into some K@ vape juice for a while that was pretty good stuff. I'd stick with some reliable cbd vape juice if your just looking to mellow out. I use Koi and have been very happy but you need to mix it with regular vape juice or you will burn out your coils in a few days. They also make a delta-8 thc vape juice also from hemp if you're looking for something a little more recreational. That is if delta-8 isn't banned in your state.

If you really can't stomach the kava i understand but do yourself a favor and try some chasers and blends first. I like dried fruit as a chaser especially tropical flavors like pineapple and mango. Also using fresh ginger root tea as your wash blend really cuts through the kava flavor and helps w/ any stomach trouble. I also like a little almond milk and some cinnamon as another blend.

Best of luck!